Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Wal-Mart (rant)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    lol, I would rather have one in the dang parking lot cause I can never get any closer than 50 friggin parking spaces away [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    Some large people we see using them may actually be losing weight; small enough for outings again but still too big to walk long distances.

    Some have good reasons.
    Some are lazy.
    Some are faking.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    Personally, I HATE Wal Mart. Hate the crowds and hate the stores for what they do to local businesses.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    Amen. I hate that place too. I go into Wal-Mart as little as possible. I would rather take a beating with a whip than go in that store. It is good to have that kind of store but it is just too big.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pro...amp;ID=6159361

    walmart is taking some heat over their new attendance policy. The fact that they are trying to cut down on people not showing up to work is one thing but to take out the human element so that even if your child has to be rushed to the hospital will count as unexcused is crazy in my opinion
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ocean360's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2005
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    DIE! SAM WALTON DIE!

    wait you're already dead... R.I.P.
    "None are more hopelesly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •